Brooklyn Cruise Terminal Transportation
GO Safely with Us to Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
Book transportation between Long Island and Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
The Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, located in the borough’s Red Hook section. The 182,000-square-foot, full-service cruise terminal handles nearly 250,000 Passengers per year. Cruise lines served: Princess, Cunard. The easiest and fastest way to get there is to plan ahead with a chauffeured car service from GO Winston. Why drive or pay for expensive long term cruise parking when a cruise port transfer service is available.
Kick off your vacation the right way with our convenient Brooklyn cruise terminal transportation. Choose from black car services for couples, SUVs for family outings, or opt for one of our spacious executive vans for stylish group travel! All vehicles have plenty of luggage space!
Upon Returning From your Cruise (Disembarking):
- Collect Luggage, you may be assisted by a porter according to your preference.
- Exit the terminal building.
- Call 1-800-424-7767 by cell phone or pay phone to contact our Dispatcher.
- The Dispatcher will advise you where to meet the driver.
- Please board only vehicles clearly marked “GO Winston”.
- Payments should only be made to the driver by credit card or cash in the vehicle itself.
Reservations are required for transportation to and from all cruise terminals with Winston Transportation Group.